- To shape up market, CSRC must choose battles wisely
- Lufthansa to cancel nearly 500 flights Thursday over strikes
- Full text of ASEAN-China joint statement on 10th Anniversary of DOC in South China Sea
專題介紹 Lorne Michaels
- Volkswagen AG sees slowest brand sales gain in 8 months
- Rescue operations sped up in Pakistan's quake-hit areas
- Real estate lending picks up speed in third quarter
- Syrian gov't says national economy solid-rock amidpromises of reform
- EU might ‘lose Turkey’
- Chinese counties lack child welfare agencies: official
Late on Thursday, Bizama had announced, Mutassim Gaddafi was captured at Sirte and was transferred to Benghazi, Libya's second-largest city where significant parts of the new leadership remain.
B: It is not too late to make up for lost time. However, you should work harder to prepare for the exam.
KFC's biggest rival McDonalds has more than 1,400 outlets, and announced in January it would increase investment in China by 50 percent in 2012 through opening new restaurants and offering more convenient services for its customers.
- Chinese deputy finance minister calls for stability in Greece aftercrucial election
- China supports all measures to restart Palestinian-Israeli negotiation
On April 10: Gaddafi accepted a roadmap for ending the conflict, which was presented by a delegation of four African leaders during talks in Tripoli. But rebels rejected the plan the next day.
- China reaffirms support for eurozone stability
- Daily trading band of the yuan advised to expand
The resolution, tabled by the US, EU countries as well dozens of other UN members, was adopted by a vote of 41 in favor, 3 against and 2 abstentions in the Council's 19th session convened in Geneva. The resolution condemned widespread, systematic and gross violations of human rights and fundamental freedoms perpetrated by the Syrian authorities.
Obviously, Alibaba's new investment has not been enough to calm the protestors. It's not certain if the anti-Taobao group is really working for the benefit of the small merchants in Tmall, and, therefore, the group may not represent the real interests of small merchants, Feng said.
- Dollar falls on EU summit, weak US economy
The International Convention for the Suppression of Acts of Nuclear Terrorism (ICSANT) adopted by the United Nation in 2005 defined the following acts as criminal offenses and make them punishable through domestic penal law: the manufacture, possession, or the use of nuclear or radioactive material with an intent to cause serious physical injury, death or substantial damage to property or to the environment; and the use or damage of a nuclear facility in a manner that releases nuclear and radioactive material.
Yemeni rival forces in southern flashpoint city of Taiz reached a ceasefire Saturday in response to acting President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi's call, after four consecutive days of clashes that killed at least 32 people, the state-run Saba news agency reported.
Stosur of Australia lost the first round at the Pan Pacific Open after triumphing at the U.S. Open, while Wimbledon champion Kvitova was also stunned in the first round of the U.S. Open, and was stopped by Vera Zvonareva in the semi-finals last week in Tokyo.
- WB approves funding for regional power transmission
- Higher pay no panacea for corruption